FX MOST liquid Crosses top ten..

Discussion in 'Forex' started by andretrader, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Yep, the consumer pays while everyone who is responsible for fiascos like sub-prime are out spending their multi-million pound bonuses on the luxuries of life. There was a documentary on TV about it the other week, some of the people on it just didn't give a damn about the mess they left behind, grrrr it makes me angry.

Regards fx accounts I think we're slightly better protected in the UK but only up to 35k, but then I guess even that isn't guaranteed. That goes for all markets, not just forex.

I don't know a lot about IB as I only had a small account there for a few months but from what I've read there is a way to transfer funds between an IB SiPC insured equities trading account and an FX trading account but how/if it works exactly I'm not sure.

What a day! I'm just flat now from 8am this morning, that's 12 hours, so much for my 'short-term' strategy :)

Catch you later, I'm off down the pub it's free curry night!

#61     Apr 29, 2008
  2. [​IMG]

#62     May 4, 2008
  3. The one above uses choicefx as a front-end.
    The one below is a work in progress with an ajax interface.

[​IMG]

#63     May 4, 2008
  4. I like the second one, very neat. What time of day is that because liquidity doesn't look great to me (maybe I'm spoilt with a bucketshop :) )

#64     May 4, 2008

5. Damn, this image host is giving me a hard time...

Hi cable! It was late (post London/NY session), but to depth isn't great at any other time either. It's still in alpha stage...

For an aggregated feed, both are pretty crappy.

#65     May 4, 2008
  6. You love those Asian sessions :)

#66     May 4, 2008
  7. :D

#67     May 4, 2008