FX MOST liquid Crosses top ten..

Discussion in 'Forex' started by andretrader, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Insults? No insults here of any significance....compared to some other threads, just useful discussion. Don't go and throw the baby out with the bath water (figuratively speaking!) :D

What's up Ivan, are you having a bad day?

#41     Apr 28, 2008
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

So you decided to act as a child with mistyping an alias again, and as such no point in talking to you, since I am not here to waste time.

Short memory indeed. You did not prove anything yourself. All I could heard how great and beneficial bucket shops are.

Ivanovich is right, and therefore this is my last response to you.

#42     Apr 28, 2008
  3. If you really wanted to offer anything constructive to the thread and be involved instead of looking for a fight you would reply to scexglobal's reply to your post.

You just confirmed the point I was making about running off, we had this whole debate before and you were unable to sustain a discussion or support your point of view with reason or logic, this time round is obviously no different.

This was a perfectly reasonable and amicable chat about marketmakers and other available options until you and your sidekick fluttrader started with inane comments.

C'ya :)

#43     Apr 28, 2008
  4. stu

stu

just wanted to say....IMO FWIW ... a very good mod you are Ivanovich . Sincerely. I very much appreciate you being one who takes the bother of friendly warnings before action. That and your input on topics generally is demonstration of an all round fine job you do . Really.

But yes , please don't get too tight. I read the most useful detail sometimes emanating from a little cut & thrust dialog from the likes of Cabletrader and others who take trouble to post in these threads. I would thank him now and the rest of 'em for all that info and effort taken.

I certainly don't want to fan any flames but I think those who can't discuss with these guys (like RedDuke for instance) , might just reflect and reconsider trying a little harder. They too offer valid p.o.v's as RedDuke does, but I'm sorry, taking the fun out folk's alias once in a while is harmless (I won't repeat it , but cabletrader crippled me double with the one he did ).
    Showing oversensitivity makes a reader wonder if some posters positions are nothing more than a precious idea for themselves to languish in. That to me offers some useful insight. Good points well made will easy overcome a dig or two.

Thanks again Ivan and to all of you for some very good reads indeed

stu:)

#44     Apr 28, 2008
  5. Well, Cabletrader called me an idiot,fool,etc...

Insults are the only thing left when you run out of arguments...

#45     Apr 28, 2008
  6. Another example of a mature trader.:)

I am used to that attitude from forex shills

#46     Apr 28, 2008
  7. Hi stu, thanks for that! I just throw in my 2c worth and hopefully it's useful to someone :)

Good trading!

#47     Apr 28, 2008
  8. stu

stu

you bet :)

#48     Apr 28, 2008
  9. Not at all. Nor was I trying to single you out. I'm just getting tired of seeing threads degenerate into name calling - threads that started off with promise. And in the forex forums, I can actually do something to prevent it. So I will.

In the other forums, I am a mere mortal. But here...muhahaha......! :)

#49     Apr 28, 2008

10. Cabletrader was the only one that needed to be singled out with all his insults towards me and RedDuke.
    Me and RedDuke NEVER insulted anybody in this thread, on the contrary we both made pretty sensible posts...

#50     Apr 28, 2008