FX Incubator Fund Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by JuniorCTA, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG. English is my second language so no harm for me. And it is not about my English here. I really dont care too much about this.

Actually, you helped me to get an idea about how oanda API works and i thanked you for that.

:), How did i ask you about " how do you trade"?. You cut it out from context here.

However, i didnot like your arrogant tone.

:) Happy trading and dont forget , we will meet in a year from now.

#51     Sep 22, 2010
  2. :D :D i have never said this.. you have a twisted mind. :D

#52     Sep 22, 2010
  3. Could you read it "devoid of any tading logic"? :p

#53     Sep 22, 2010
  4. I am not interested in continuing this shit so please continue your journal and let us see you in a year from now.

I see you will be a billionaire soon. :D

#54     Sep 22, 2010
  5. I can't expect you to write in clear English. But you expect me to be able to read. :confused:

You asked how I trade. It's pretty clear.

THEN you asked me if I would give/sell you my custom developed solution for the Oanda API (devoid any trading logic).

That's two different things.-- You would understand this, if you understood English.

I answered your PM's politely, I answered your question on the forum politely (maybe not the answer you were looking for; but that's why your acting like a asshole)

I don't want your hypothetical shill about "if" you were me.

Because "if" I were you, I would kill myself for being this retarded.

#55     Sep 22, 2010
  6. Reloaded shorts; averaged position is now $1.3375. Running a 40k position. Closed yen longs.. got out with about ~$120. felt a little skittish.

Also slight 10k@ 0.9875 long position on USDCHF to $1 (parity)

#56     Sep 22, 2010
  7. I don't think anyone cares or wants to read those PMs, so stop being so confrontational.

#57     Sep 22, 2010
  8. I've already requested for a mod to delete all the posts by mcgene and my replies to mcgene. (the non-relevant ones)

I am trying to keep my journal as relevant as possible. There really is no reason for you to post a reply.

The thread is titled "FX Incubator Fund Journal."

Not "What would you do if you were me?"

Your probably one of the idiots who was going to message me some dumb question anyway. Now your pissed that if you do ask me something in private that I will display the message publicly. :cool:

#58     Sep 22, 2010
  9. Offensive words ( asshole , retarded) = you are shitty person

i will never go low to your down level

take it easy

see you in a year if you still here!

#59     Sep 22, 2010
  10. Not quite but somehow you still don't get it, so go fuck yourself.

#60     Sep 22, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.