FX Incubator Fund Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by JuniorCTA, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope all the best for you my mate. Keep the good work up.. however, i am interested to know which trading platform you are using to automate oanda?

Also, what is the pros and cons for using such a software.

Thanks

#41     Sep 14, 2010
  2. Right now I have a simple command-line set-up with the API (I have API access) for execution purposes only, no fancy GUI.

Pros and cons depend on your strategy. It does what I want it to do, so I have nothing bad to say.

#42     Sep 14, 2010
  3. I pretty much got instant gratification on the UJ trade. But unfortunately I got out at 84 and did not catch the excess move.

But there is still some good news. I have managed to now be ahead by ~6.5 days (it is past midnight after all).

Account balance for Day 22 should be at $1,968.00. My actual balance currently stands at 2,717.06. Above $749.06 for what I should be for today/tonight. And about 717.06 above what is should be for Wednesday.

Now I can sleep in peace!

#43     Sep 15, 2010
  4. Took the last couple of days off to relax and clear my head. Back on again today/tonight. I am looking to short UJ @ 85.8 and 86 are attractive levels. 82 as a soft target.. but definitely back to 83s

#44     Sep 20, 2010
  5. Very interesting.. Keep the good job. However, i am wondering because if think you are very comfortable with your trading style and profitability, why you didn't start with bigger capital.. This will short your journey to rich.. If i were you , i would start with larger capital... However, so far, so good.

#45     Sep 20, 2010

6. You are you; and I am me. I will never be you and you will never be me.

I am operating this fund more for resume purposes than I am for personal monetary interest (read my earlier posts).

#46     Sep 21, 2010
  7. I am short EU at $1.3242. Firm target ~$1.3160. Still in the UJ short, going to hold till 82, maybe 79.

#47     Sep 21, 2010
  8. You make me laughing here.

"You are you; and I am me. I will never be you and you will never be me"

I havenot said i want to be you. your sentence here is irrelevant however it is true. I would never wants to be anyone else except me.. That is why i said " if" "were". = TOTALLY HYPOTHEtical

I am be watching your journal and let us talk again after 1 year if you still be here. ;))

Man, dont underestimate people. There are many things beyond your even imagination.. So plz stay calm..

Happy trading my friend:)

#48     Sep 21, 2010

9. ^ troll.

Lets see if your English is any better in a year.

I am completely calm :)

I am not underestimating people. You PM'd me asking about "OANDA API" and the subject suddenly changed to "Well, how do you trade JuniorCTA?"-- You are just angry I caught your bullshit early.

#49     Sep 22, 2010
  10. Message 1:

My reply: Make your own.

Message 2 & 3:

My reply: What does what I do have ANYTHING to do with the API? I am not in the business of software development. Do you know how to use google?

And of course, after these message exchanges, he comes onto this thread and trolls. "IF I WERE YOU, IF YOU WERE SO SMART, IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT IN YOUR STRATEGY, I WOULD USE MORE MONEY etc, etc."

Typical.

#50     Sep 22, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.