FX Incubator Fund Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by JuniorCTA, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :D i like it actually..:D

#101     Dec 8, 2010
  2. The liar posted on other threads and left his thread without updating..

Very interesting.. Mr Liar. :D :D

#102     Dec 29, 2010
  3. Where is the stupid and most liar in the history of ET. ??

:D :D :D :D

#103     Apr 9, 2011

4. Go back to your charts and see what happened in those 7 weeks. (ie. euro rally),

Classic volume skew play where shorts are entered with low-volumes and huge-volumes are at play intraday. (ie. huge volumes looking for any excuse to buy and any excuse to dump/flat before electronic close).

I didn't create this thread to solicit money, advertise the fund, sell a system (LOL).

This thread was created as my trading journal. It stopped serving its purpose when it became a place where retards are bitching and ranting at me because I will not SELL them my custom OANDA interface or anything related.

I have not posted for months yet this clown is still hitting reply to my messages trying to start an argument... :confused:

The money is in my pocket (and has made me debt free from college) so I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks. The performance sheet was used to solicit investors not a thread on ET. I am not going to clarify performance or trades for a bunch of ET clowns.. I know I made them and thats all that matters. (also very easy to be in violation of solicitation rules)

How's your high frequency trading on MT4 working out for you McGene? Looks like I am not the only one who thinks you are a complete retard.

:D :D :D :D :D

#104     Apr 17, 2011
  5. The liar showed up .. Very nice.. You have still a courage to come here and visit YOUR thread.

Really, interesting amusing personality you have Junior.

I entertain a lot when i read your posts.

Keep on, you are doing fine.

:D :D :D :D

#105     Apr 17, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.