Fx futures Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Moved buy stop on GJY/USD to .8575 (short at .8527)

2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

stopped out of GJY/USD today at .8575 for 48 pips loss

Still short the GAD/USD from .7385

3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Closed out GAD/USD at .7375 for 10 pips profit. Entries were early on both the Yen trade and this one. I am a successfull position trader who is trying out the day/short term thing in Fx futures and will be refining his short term technique.

4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

This looks like a good place to get long the GAD/USD intraday, but I will be sometimes placing trades and sometimes watching as I get the intraday movements down. This time I will watch.

5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

GEC/USD has the look of carving out an intraday bottom, while GJY/USD looks like it has more downside. Again, watching for now and learning the intraday patterns.

6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

GJY/USD showing preliminary signs now of intraday bottom as well.

7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I have just shorted EUR/USD at 1.1951

I am going to place stops with the trades in this journal as they are short term trades (not my typical style, but I will give it a whirl for a bit and see if I can do any good with the intraday stuff). Buy stop at 1.1979

8. Why are you bearish the Euro?

9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I'm not. I am just going to day trade here to see if I can get good at it. Trades may be a few minutes or a few hours.

10. Whats your technical reasoning then? I am also considering this trade as it looks like a pull back in an on going down trend giving a nice entry point. EDIT

#10     Feb 28, 2006