FX Cartel Strikes Again!!!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by MoneyWalks, Dec 31, 2014.

1. From ZeroHedge:
    The Rigging Triangle Exposed: The JPMorgan-British Petroleum-Bank Of England Cartel Full Frontal

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...sh-petroleum-bank-england-cartel-full-frontal

In the land of the "free market" this has been the norm for quite some time and I'm really disgusted every time I'm reading this - market rigged stories.

I guess this comes as no surprise as the dealers and the banks have always kept track of people’s positions and routinely trade against them. Even in the old days, the floor brokers gunned for stops and shared that info with the big players it seems old practice die hard, but as long as the market is a zero sum game this manipulations will go on as human nature doesn't change.

Let's face it, if you have been long enough in this business you know that shit stinks quite badly especially in the FX world (not to mention Gold, Libor etc)

Now, this is something that people need to go outside and protest but it seems that no one cares.

It's rigged bitchez just save yourselves!!!

2. loyek590

loyek590

and why do you or anybody care? It's not like the stock market where public perception is important and insider trading is illegal. How has this hurt me in any way?

You have a psycho chip on your shoulder problem. The whole world is out to get you and it's not fair.

Anybody can just watch the chart and see how it is going. Learn to play along.

go back to stocks, you have no business in forex

3. It doesn't seems to me that you really comprehend what's happening here, do you even know what a zero sum games means?

4. loyek590

loyek590

no, explain it to me

5. there's money flowing into the FX from banks & othe business in the real economy.
    import export, wite transfers, etc... (read western union's 10K for a good example of this)
    This flow of capital means that it isn't a zero sum game, not everyone participating of the market is there to make a buck from the change in price of the market... there is more than a fair share of businesses that use this market as a tool to run their business.