FX Bulls & Bears and their Critical Price Levels

Discussion in 'Forex' started by increasenow, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Let's see if it sticks above 2.0500. A retrace back towards 2.000 seems probable if not.

#11     Dec 28, 2008
  2. thanks for your post...lets look it as I "adjusted it in motion real time"...what are your thoughts on these pairs as far as bulls and bears...thanks...again...this is an "in motion" post...best to you!

#12     Dec 28, 2008
  3. 13 year low?????...no way...if so...this is a BEAR BIG time!!!

#13     Dec 28, 2008
  4. also..one of the goals of this thread is to have experts chime in with expert insight and opinions...you are a FX expert

#14     Dec 28, 2008
  5. Increase now, I like your zeal and excitement about bringing new threads here but you just started FX a few weeks ago accoding to your posts in other threads asking questions about them, How do you have such strong feelings of where things are going when you havent followed the fundimentals of each country and econmy and what the situation is now, intrest rate policy of each country, etc.... Look at some of Ivanovichs posts, now thats someone who knows what they are talking about. I have been trading for years and only recently started trading FX and now became profitable consistently. I still have a small grasp on fundiesa and I do not predict where things are going for now I trade what I see. I trade intra day, and basically went on a nice learning curve trying to scalp to finally coming to 15/30/60 min charts looking for mainly star patterns and inside bars that are triggers on basic s/r levels which has worked great for my stress level and wonders for my trading. But before you get ahead of yourself and call out your a big bear or bull on certain currencies take time to go over things and monetary policy and go from there and just trade then when you get a feel for it you can start trying to make predictions. I dont have that down yet as thats why I trade what I see on a daily basis, just s/r price action and no indicators. Try it , it works great. Old school trading.

#15     Dec 28, 2008
  6. Yen hit 79.6 in April 1995. Anyway, yen looks very strong at chart, it may be a danger sign to long yen at current level. and I am not sure it is good time to short it either.

If you trade yen, you better knowing US cross JPY bonds as well.

#16     Dec 28, 2008
  7. thanks and great post!!!...I am not an expert at all...I just want to "put out there" or "begin discussions" on various FX cross rates and if they are bulls or bears and key critical price levels...ACTUALLY...I'd really like the "experts" to "hijack" this thread and add their expertise...again...no one should trade off of my opinions...please add your thoughts on these cross rates..thanks!

#17     Dec 28, 2008
  8. I think the USD/JPY is going to be hitting some resistance on the way up...if in fact it is going up...draw a trendline down on the 1-3 month and you will see what I am talking about...thanks for the post!

#18     Dec 28, 2008
  9. so, you are saying that the AUD is currently stronger than the EUR...if the EUR/AUD is a "bear"...hmmm...

#19     Dec 28, 2008
  10. I'm not sure "bull" or "bear" applies intraday, per se.
    I'm only looking for a short term reversal, on a daily chart, it may not happen, this pair has been on a steady climb for over 6 months.
    On a lighter note, your enthusiasm is admirable!

#20     Dec 28, 2008