FX 200MA journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by dnaj65000, Dec 24, 2003.

1. LouDogg

LouDogg

Basically Pivot point in relationship to the MA. For example, if the price is below the central pivot and the previous daily bar is above the MA, It could be considered a buy at that point. It would of course depend on your particular strategy and targets.

The same method could be used with the SAR in that if we definitely see the SAR changing direction, it could be considered an early indicator of an overall change in direction. The MA would be used to verify the change.

Simplistic, yeah. Both of these work, just not always. They are just little pieces in an overall plan.

#31     Mar 7, 2004
  2. Why should this work?

#32     Mar 7, 2004

3. Baruch, your one line replies are annoying. If you have nothing to contribute, please don't post in my thread.

#33     Mar 7, 2004
  4. I have been trading for some years, but when it comes to systems, I have nothing to contribute. But I could like to know IF any of them works, and WHY they works, because so many (losing?) traders believe in systems.
    If your system works (I don't think so), it must be easy for to explain WHY.

#34     Mar 8, 2004