Fwlt, Chap, Ma

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 7, 2007.

1. stock_turder you little shit! If I had listened to you I would have seen CHAP and seen what a great short it was today sooner!

:p

#11     Jun 7, 2007
  2. I know why CHAP is down....stock_turder must have sold his massive stake of 50 shares thus tanking the fucking thing. It's only down about 7%! :p

#12     Jun 7, 2007
  3. He just called his broker at EF Hutton and loaded up with another 10 shares. :D

#13     Jun 7, 2007
  4. Oh...that makes sense! Damn, $685 for those 10 shares must be like 2 weeks worth of work for him. Or he could have bought another 2 17" monitors and he'd really be able to show off to his pals when they came over to eat pizza and draw with crayons. :p

It Si Fact So
    - Stock Turder

#14     Jun 7, 2007
  5. stock_turdler's broker:

[​IMG]

(Just messing with you, stocktrdr :D )

#15     Jun 7, 2007
  6. Haha...I think that's where he gets his Chinese food and stock tips when Cramer isn't on tv. :p

#16     Jun 7, 2007
  7. I was going to say something, but it's just too easy! I'm sure he'll have more brilliant reasons why you buy the 1st day of a selloff, oops 2nd day, oh shit this is it, 3rd day. Just like a "permabear" sooner or later he'll be right. And I hope to be on the offer when he trys! Oops I wasn't going to say anything, oh well.

#17     Jun 7, 2007
  8. I'm already fully vested

MA down 8% is a gift..no news or anything triggered it.

If I had the funds I would buy some.

#18     Jun 7, 2007
  9. You may want to do a little research there, chief. ;)

#19     Jun 7, 2007
  10. Only the news that that piece of shit is overvalued. :p :D

#20     Jun 7, 2007