FuturesCapital.net

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by OptionProphet, Nov 24, 2009.

1. How did you find out the names of the 2 principles? FuturesCapital.Net doesn't show up on the NFA website but Arnold Yusim has been in the business since 12/31/1985 and is registered as a Floor broker. Richard Albert is an AP for Cunningham Commodities and has been in the business since 02/16/2006. The contact person in the email response from FuturesCapital.Net, is Rick Albert but the NFA website doesn't have any record of a Rick Albert. I guess Rick Albert and Richard Albert could be the same person but if Rick/Richard Albert works for Cunningham Commodities then they would have to clear all advertising information for Rick/Richard Albert and should know something about FuturesCapital.Net. I am not sure why you checked out anything with the CFTC because the NFA is regulatory body.

#11     Jan 17, 2010
  2. Hey guys are there any updates on this company? Are they legit? Are they good at what they do? Anybody else have any information on them?

It seems very very interesting what they do and offer. I was looking to check them out!

#12     Jan 20, 2010
  3. I am also interested in knowing about them...

#13     Jan 25, 2010
  4. spoke to someone named Rick Albert, he also shows up in Linkedin and he said firm was started late last year and has 80 traders..

anything else?

#14     Jan 25, 2010
  5. #15     Jan 26, 2010
  6. It seems like you pay for the training (2 thousand something...) and then you trade under supervision and when you show discipline and skills then you are moved up to live. As your track record consistently grows they will allow you to trade more money. Thats what it seems like to me.

They should also have a forum where all their traders can talk with one anouther. They better because I would want to interact with alot of their traders also to make sure that they have a profitable system you know(or systems...)

I have seen a couple other companies with this business model! I saw one that traded stocks only.

#16     Jan 26, 2010
  7. Swift?

#17     Jan 26, 2010
  8. Oh.. Super --- Off the top of my head I can't seem to remember right now! I saw their announcement on Monster.com actually and just glanced at it quickly and don't remember the name.

But it is definately on Monster.com -- under Equities trader

#18     Jan 26, 2010
  9. Apex Partners

and

Star Alliance Capital

#19     Jan 26, 2010
  10. Has anyone actually signed with FuturesCapital? What's your experience so far?
    Thanks

#20     Feb 22, 2010