Futures up, brutal correction over....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DeepFried, Oct 30, 2006.

1. The last couple of day's bone-crunching, relentless multi-point selloff is over. Whew, I haven't seen anything that horrific since that wrenching, gut-churning 15 point selloff in the S&P500 in September.

Time to buy. :D

2. This is joke right? Tell me this is a joke. :p

3. Yes, it's a joke.

But buy anyway. :eek:

4. I don't think the sell off was a joke....

It was brutal and was about time longs got crushed.

but it was an awesome buy signal$$$

go market!!!

5. S2007S

S2007S

that is a great joke...

im with you on that massive selloff on friday, i really couldnt believe it...now that the heavy selling is over we can resume our rally to historical highs.

I knew I should have taken advantage of that 70 point 3 hour drop...Next 75 point drop will probably come in early December by then ill have plenty of cash to put to work....

6. The reason you didn't take advantage of this market when it dropped is that you're still deadset on the fact it will crash soon. I believed in a huge crash in mid September, too, but when the market kept creeping up, I decided I dont know much so I'll go with the market.

What if this market doesn't drop until January? Are you going to let 2 more months of profitable directional trading slip away?

If and when you see a huge drop in November, wait for 2 days of strong follow through before you short. Otherwise, sit on your hand cause it might be another trap for the bears.

7. Man you either need to get a job with CNBC or go back on your meds :)

DS

8. "Brutal correction."

Heh, pretty funny... :p

9. volente_00

volente_00

The best is yet to come in about 15 minutes.

#10     Oct 31, 2006