Futures Truth.... Trading System

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Shax, Nov 14, 2020.

1. El Trado

El Trado

There is a big difference between a hedge-directed model that are used by companies that produce the stuff use to get rid of their inventory and a model sold to the «get rich quick» crowd. The former comes with SLA’s, account meetings and a change management plan. The latter just switches name and website when the supply of suckers are temporarily exchausted

#11     Nov 16, 2020
    zion and MarkBrown like this.
  2. virtusa

virtusa

You cannot find traders that make lots of profits and don't sell their profitable system. There is a very simple explanation for that: they don't share anything as it has no value at all for them.
    Only an idiot would not understand that. You know... one born every minute.

You just proved that they really exist. You are one of them but you probably don't realize it.

Futures Truth is posting systems for several decades already. I never heard of anybody who became billionaire from a system posted by Futures Truth.

#12     Nov 16, 2020
  3. Dazz

Dazz

worthless rebuttal, grade F

#13     Nov 16, 2020
  4. virtusa

virtusa

I was already afraid you missed the brains to understand what I posted. Because you miss the brains, you need systems posted by Futures Truth.
    Most people develop something themselves. But that's for you no option.

#14     Nov 16, 2020
    El Trado likes this.
  5. Dazz

Dazz

worthless rebuttal, vindictive, grade F

#15     Nov 16, 2020
  6. Dazz

Dazz

You cannot argue for or against something you cannot see, do not know and cannot measure, much less applause your own position as as you criticize others. Ignorance is not an opinion but along the lines that "the two most common substances in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity", I do not believe your position is not on the hydrogen side of things.

#16     Nov 16, 2020
  7. Gregk

Gregk

Based on my experience, I have to respectfully disagree with you. Successful traders and investors understand that the goal is risk vs reward, not just the magnitude of the reward. There is no better risk / reward ratio than managing accounts “OPM”, or licensing a trading strategy because there is profit potential without any downside risk.

However, that said, too many users of your system can degrade performance for all of your investors including your own investment in the strategy. So, there is a balance between trading your own strategy and licensing it to clients.

Greg

#17     Nov 21, 2020
  8. They look pretty interesting if you ask me.

#18     Nov 26, 2020
  9. Shax

Shax

#19     Nov 29, 2020
  10. wmwmw

wmwmw

"I can't believe people can be blind enough to think their own ignorance is an opinion."

This fits yourself more than anyone else.

#20     Nov 29, 2020