Futures Trading Room

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by LCFXTRADER, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Hello all. Is anyone interested in a futures trading room? I trade for ~ 1-2 hrs in the morning (6:00 - 8:00am CST). I trade mostly the Bund, EUROFX, Crude, & Emini. I am on a demo account atm with plans to go live shortly. My strategy basically uses 1M tf with a price channel. I look for direction of the channel and enter on pull backs. I use a 1:1 r/r ratio. Let me know if you are interested.

2. I trade the 10-year and 30-year treasuries, will this be relevant for me?

No...?

3. Does it have any movement in the times mentioned above? If so, we could trade the t-notes as well.

4. MyNickel

MyNickel

I would be interested in talking to anyone who is an active member in any of the following futures trading rooms. They all seem to have great track records and steady profits. Just trying to decide on a course of action.

TradeTheMarket
    PureTick.com
    Undergroundtrader.com
    Natarulius.com
    DayTradeZone

5. joe4422

joe4422

All the track records are basically bullshit. Go to any trading room homepage, and they've all got great track records, and good luck believing them. I was a member of tradethemarkets in the past, I got stopped out left and right, and finally quit.

6. I generally like to move my bowels between 6AM and 8AM after a strong cup of java and oatmeal. Perhaps we can compare exit strategies?

7. MyNickel

MyNickel