Futures trading office space in Chicago

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ibrainch, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Ok, for base TT $625, another 75 for X-Study. Autospreader etc comes in at $1525. Hope that helps. Otherwise call and ask is my 2 cents. A lot of things are open to negotiation.

#21     May 7, 2013
  2. If TT wants to be competitive then the price for X Trader Pro with access to the X Trader API should be less than $1525. They should also decouple the price for the API from the price for AutoSpreader. It seems they are pricing AutoSpreader at $1525 and then throwing in API, but many people want just the API and should not be in effect forced to pay for the Auto Spreader.

The pricing scheme it should be simple.

TT base: $X
    API addon: $Y
    AutoSpreader addon: $Z

I don't understand why companies make pricing so opaque and uncompetitive.

In my opinion, CTS T4 remains the most competitive.

#22     May 7, 2013
  3. I looked at CTS platform and found it to be unacceptable. I went with IB for my multi product trading. The current deal with TT brings me back in, but I am not an auto trader, or have any algos. I an cover IB with my equity trades, and open other markets with that I had stopped trading with TT's past pricing.

#23     May 7, 2013
  4. I am curious what did you not like with the CTS platform?

#24     May 7, 2013
  5. jsmooth

jsmooth

TT and CQG are best of the best in this business IMO, i wouldnt be renting office space for a $1000/month if i wasnt using one of those execution platforms...maybe i'm wrong though

#25     May 7, 2013
  6. I did a trial of CTS when I was looking for a better value than TT. I found the product to be not that great. I went with IB, and so far IB has been great. Advantage for futures and trade my equities with IB works for me. THis is just me and the mix I trade. TT and Advantage is hard to beat Customer Service wise, but IB has been great for me to date at the same time

#26     May 7, 2013
  7. #27     May 8, 2013
  8. I will rent you a room and computer at my house for $500. This includes internet!!!

Other expenses will be added.

We will get you lunch for ONLY $20 a day. usually a big mac.

water is extra.

but since you will make 10,000 trading....giving me $2000 a month after all expenses and upsells....it's worth it!!!

note: I need 5 months paid up front

#28     May 8, 2013