Futures trading in California

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by futuretrade, May 1, 2003.

1. Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any futures trading firms in California, such as Los Angeles or San Diego? Any size and any kind is fine. I've been looking for some but can't find any there.

I appreciate it.

futuretrade

2. I appreciate the response OVER. Do they trade index futures? From their website, it looked like they just traded equities. Also a benefit was that you didn't need to put up your own capital to trade.

Anyone else? Any index futures firms in California?

3. jester

jester Guest

Check out where I trade at GreenTree Trading, but their in San Francisco, CA. You can trade anything, I trade NQ and ES and am getting into the Eurex overnight, also Forex is looking interesting too.

Good luck...

J-

4. Anyone know of this firm? I trade futures on treasuries and am looking to move to Cali and wake up at 4:30 just to enjoy the afternoon weather. If anyone knows any other prop shops in LA/San diego, i would appreciate the info. Thanks.

5. I trade with them TT....although I trade out of the San Francisco headquarters, I know a lot of the guys in our Irvine office.

I sent you a PM.

rttrader1 -

6. xbrxx

xbrxx

Are you guys still trading on those 15" boob tubes on top of costco steel racks? The location of the office is nice and all, but the trading floor looked like a warehouse.

Nice people in general though.

xbrxx

7. Thanks rttrader1! I appreciate the response. My email is forthcoming.