Futures Trading GPS Systems (Guidance during market volatility)

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by soldsoldsold, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Ahhh Tom so now you're attacking either my intelligence or virtue? You sure are an uplifting one aren't you.

I apologize that I am not as internet savvy, investing savvy, and apparently ET-savvy as you are. I suppose if the greater community holds your same viewpoint I'll let this thread go.

#11     Jul 3, 2011
  2. To be fair, you should say "there is a good chance that you're attacking ...", as i made a probabilistic statement. You are instead making apodictic statement about me. :)

I am sorry that you seem to feel to be in "either" one of 2 categories, but, if you care to exercise logic, that was not my statement.

I would never think that you are not "investing savvy". On the contrary, I understand reading your enthusiastic reviews and some other posts that you are satisfied with your broker and, i imagine, your investments.

Tom ;-)

#12     Jul 3, 2011

3. I don't believe it was a stretch of logic to take your probabilistic statement to be accusatory in nature, and I am indeed satisfied with both for now. I hope the same for you.

#13     Jul 3, 2011