futures trading courses

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Richard221, May 18, 2003.

1. There seem to be many e mini sp futures courses out there. Many of them cost $2,500 or more. Have there been any traders that have taken one of these courses and can say that they are satisfied, and that it has made a POSITIVE impact on the way they trade?
    This is not an invitation to solicit for business, this is hopefully a way to avoid some of the pitfalls that I have made, and perhaps we can find some common theme.
    A fool and his money are soon parted,......... let's see if we can make some progress on this thread, and find some decent education.

2. splphil

splphil

Richard, you can download my manual for free at my site. It's a complete daytrading method applicable to any valid S&R levels (not only mine)...

Phil
    www.sp-levels.com

3. Such as Ed Moore's stuff. I definitely advise against dealing with him anyway and his stuff is the most overpriced piece of crap you can possibly get. Not to mention that it comes with no money back guarantee.

4. I must say that I like your discipline of not trading beyond 60 ES points per month. Now, my question is: do you really stick to it or are you just a greedy bastard in disguise just as the most of us, I would guess, are.

5. I thought it was illegal to advertise on this site.