Futures Traders- What percentage of your net worth are you trading with?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Zr1Trader, Jul 12, 2011.

1. No i don`t.I don`t know anything,never mind more then you:D .I don`t know what a strategy is,don`t know and don`t want to know how different the market behaves.Everything is untrue and everybody are liars.:D

#41     Jul 26, 2011
  2. Ok, Im dealing with a schizo, end of conversation with Mr. Headcase

welcome to my ignore list

#42     Jul 26, 2011
  3. sorry man,i usualy put my money where my dick is.

#43     Jul 26, 2011
  4. Ok,and one who claims that he "reacting to different market conditions" and "change their strategy when the market shows different behaviors" can be very credible.

#44     Jul 26, 2011
  5. Use to buy the bid sell the ask. One gets away from you, the hell with it, put on another one. After a big day I'd end up with a big position on the wrong side and a big loss and ask myself, "Now what the heck am I gonna do?"

Started with 28k and a night time job as a cashier making $8/hr, and that's about what I made during the day scalping ES.

But where I live $16/hr was pretty good.

At anyrate, trying to come up with some kind of formula for how much to risk is chasing the moon.

Games have rules.

Try applying your game theory to women.

#45     Jul 26, 2011
  6. JSHINV

JSHINV

You are not making any sense.

#46     Jul 26, 2011
  7. JSHINV

JSHINV

oldtime you are on my ignore list.

#47     Jul 26, 2011
  8. Make love not war, energy best used for other things :p

FoN

#48     Jul 26, 2011
  9. That was the second time around, the first time I started with a $275 OEX call and eventually blew up going short wheat in a drought.

Highwater mark was $160,000.

Supported a wife and 3 kids on that $275 for many years.

I was my own borker and charged myself $32 round turn, $32 per side on stocks and options and split the stocks 50/50 with the firm and got 35% on the futures.

#49     Jul 26, 2011
  10. that is the hard reality of trading:D

i got a frame of SB4Y for a moment.sending an order,walking around his trading desk back and forth with wet palms glancing at his monitors all scared and nervous,adjusting himself to the different market conditions. :D

#50     Jul 26, 2011