Futures Traders! - Lower Your Commission

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by pitbase, Jun 20, 2022.

1. I've had no problem with their execution time or platforms. Very happy with them. Keep up the good work.
    George can you do the same for current Pitbase customers?

#11     Jun 20, 2022
  2. pitbase

pitbase

Hi
    We have FREE platforms, quotes, charts and research materials.
    Thanks for checking us out

#12     Jun 20, 2022
  3. pitbase

pitbase

Hi
    Yes we can. Just send an email or fill out the form. We definitely appreciate our loyal customers. Thanks for sharing your experience with us

#13     Jun 20, 2022
  4. Well if its all about lowering cost, then lets consider 100 emini S&P futures trades. Savings per round trip please.

#14     Jun 20, 2022
  5. pitbase

pitbase

The commission will be $0.80 Plus fees per side.
    Exchange fee =$1.28 per side
    NFA fee = $0.02 per side

Total per contract per side = $2.10

Please keep in mind we made the decision today to reduce our commission rate for ALL new and transferred accounts (Regardless of account size or activity) opened from now till end of July, to be $0.80 Plus fees per side
    Website is being updated.
    If you open an account before the update, shoot me an email (Service @ pitbase.com ), and I'll change it for you.

#15     Jun 21, 2022
  6. Thank you; so what is the actual savings for 100 emini S&P futures round trip trades please.

#16     Jun 21, 2022
  7. virtusa

virtusa

Ask this question on any broker. Nobody will post a quote here.
    You should also give your monthly volume, not the size you trade. Doing 100 contract ES is close to nothing if you trade once a month..
    My intuition tells me you are working at another brokerage.

#17     Jun 21, 2022
  8. wmwmw

wmwmw

AMP offers a flat rate at $1.8 per side all in cost. Even you trade 1 contract per month.
    If you have higher volume, they have volume-tiered commission structure starting at $2.05 per side and will be reduced as your higher volume .

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    #18     Jun 21, 2022
  9. pitbase

pitbase

That's really awesome for you. I have to say I tried searching, but unable to find a publicly advertised rate. If they do indeed advertise and maintain that rate without compromising tools and level of services offered, I say more power to their customers.
    I love when other brokers reply to my posts. It means we all appreciate and still pay attention to what customers want.
    https://pitbase.com/commissions-fees/

#19     Jun 21, 2022
  10. pitbase

pitbase

Just saw this.
    Stone X

#20     Jun 22, 2022