Futures testing 7000 (will it hold?)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bond_trad3r, Mar 1, 2009.

Will 7000 on the YM hold?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  1. Don't you understand this whole economy was just a big scam .
    You sold dreams to people , THE BOYS got us again .

#11     Mar 1, 2009
  2. Yes, the market in messed up - - should have a down tick rule in order to go long.

It keeps falling because the economy is in complete and total shit.........banks won't extend credit to the unemployed for some reason.

Whatever.

Just trade it, who cares which way it goes?

#12     Mar 1, 2009
  3. this was a good discussion. it didn't deserve to be moved.

#13     Mar 1, 2009
  4. I agree.

#14     Mar 1, 2009
  5. Illum

Illum

lol!

#15     Mar 1, 2009
  6. Not that I'm sure there is a God, but if there is, may he be the one you think is there, but also, may he have more stuff to do than watch the futures overnight.

Betcha he's got a helluva setup though. You think when he opened his account, they made him show a driver's license? I mean, he's God.

#16     Mar 1, 2009
  7. I don't understand why this was moved!!!
    It relates to trading, I don't care that this type of question is asked 10 times a week. The writers question has active discussion about the topic he wrote. This is almost offensive!

#17     Mar 1, 2009
  8. Joe, I know I'm a red-headed step child here at ET, but what do you say. Can you move it back to Trading please!

#18     Mar 1, 2009
  9. Futures looking FUGLY. These scary, sudden drops is gonna cause one of the big boys to get trigger nervous.

#19     Mar 1, 2009
  10. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#20     Mar 1, 2009