futures tanking!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Oct 26, 2005.

1. I think the market is finally comming to terms with the fact that the US has a dumbass spendthrift for a president...

could be why the drop

#31     Oct 27, 2005
  2. The insight finally hit like a ton of bricks at 10:20 PM CST.

Yeah, probably.
    :p :p :p

#32     Oct 27, 2005
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Relax guys. Stupid threads like this make me want to buy the hell out of any dip. But sure enough, it's too late, spoos already rallied all the way back. Only down 3 now which is where they went out at the close. You people over react to everything.

#33     Oct 27, 2005
  4. My guess is a terrorism event within the next few days. Markets don't move for no reason. Someone knows something negative which prompted the dump/short.

It could be anything but me thinks its a future event since no one seems to know what exactly caused the tanking.

bird flu could also be a real possibility. Maybe someone got early word.

#34     Oct 27, 2005
  5. Or just maybe...it was NOTHING! If it was a BFD oil would have moved.

#35     Oct 27, 2005
  6. we'll see soon enough.

#36     Oct 27, 2005
  7. INDICTMENTS of Libby AND Rove to include a charge of also violating the civil rights of plane's husband, former diplomat Joseph Wilson...

Another Grand Jury will also be requested to be assembled to go further into the investigation involving Cheney's rush to wage war based on fabricated evidence...RE: Aluminum tubes...reasons Bush gave in State of The Union Address etc..

Stay Tuned!

#37     Oct 27, 2005
  8. Gold blipped up about three bucks. NBD. Just my coins feeling frisky in the bank vault at midnight. They rub together and get excited.

#38     Oct 27, 2005
  9. def

def Sponsor

the drop was due to rumors of GM declarinig bankruptcy (at least that was the talk in the institutional desks around the Asian region).

#39     Oct 27, 2005
  10. Agree, i was going to log in to buy immediately when i saw this thread.

lol. good minds think alike.

#40     Oct 27, 2005