futures simulator

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by yz125, Jul 7, 2008.

1. yz125

yz125

need a good e mini simulator software must display time and sales dont need any indicators also needs historical data (1min data) money not an object where will i find such an animal Thanks in advance

2. Download Ninja trader with Zenfire on mirus futures. They give you a 30 or 45 day demo , live quote the whole thing.. hope this helps..cheers :)

3. yz125

yz125

thanks can i pay for a subscription and get longer than a month

4. kev1

kev1

I actually had the ninja/zen demo through Mirus for about 3 months. I don't actually think there is a limit for the demo because a friend of mine signed up and was given the same license key, username, and password that I had from when I started it.

Mirus Ninja/Zen Demo

5. Ashley

Ashley

i want to know too

6. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

If you have a brokerage account, you can use it to drive NinjaTrader which is a free application if you do not have a requirement to trade live.

Otherwise, you could use NinjaTrader for free with any of our supported market data vendors including eSignal, IQFeed, OpenTick (free excluding exchange fees) and Barchart.com which is new for us and has introduced a cost affective pricing model for 100 symbols max.

https://www.barchart.com/register/realtime/?ID=NJA

7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP Trading is a premier NinjaTrader brokerage firm. We are pleased to offer the NinjaTrader platform powered by Zen-Fire, Trading Technologies and Ninja FX. Our support team is fully Ninja trained and eager to support you reach your trading goals. Call us today toll free 800-560-1640 / Int’l 001* 312-893-6400 and ask for “Mirek” for your “EliteTrader Special Rate” or register at http://www.ampfutures.com/EliteTrader.html

8. yz125

yz125

will you o a demo account with ninja trader for more than 30 days p.s i am willing to pay the going rate

9. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

10. yz125

yz125

thanks

#10     Jul 30, 2008