Futures Signals

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Algo Futures Signals, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Energies added

#41     Sep 6, 2017
  2. Stopped out of CLV long. Trade levels remain as before.

#42     Sep 6, 2017
  3. Correction - short Yen level is
    0.91760. Typo

#43     Sep 6, 2017
  4. Stopped out of BPU long.

Current positions as of 10:30am:
    Short Sep Euro, Sep Yen , Dec Gold & Oct Unleaded.

Attached are the trade levels which includes levels for ESU and NQU.

I'll be mostly offline rest of day and probably rest of the week preparing/dealing with Irma.

In the interim, please chime in if you feel I should continue posting signals post-hurricane. If there's enough interest, I'll continue.

Thanks and happy trading!

#44     Sep 6, 2017
  5. yes, please continue.

#45     Sep 6, 2017
  6. JackRab

JackRab

You stated that the signals on ES and NQ are calculated 1hr after open, so I assume you use that first hour of trading to generate the signal? So how would you do it with the commodities and fx?

#46     Sep 6, 2017
  7. Great question, one I really can't divulge because of the non-disclosure I signed. What I can divulge (hopefully) is that when the also was built, the ES and NQ signals were much more profitable overall by waiting an hour into trading. This is because generally speaking, the first hour can be quite choppy. However, when it came to all markets, the signals produced more profit overall when the algo calculated levels when the "open outcry" markets open.

I hope this helps a bit. I do apologize for seeming secretive.

#47     Sep 7, 2017
    JackRab likes this.
  8. JackRab

JackRab

No need to apologize, I understand.

#48     Sep 7, 2017
  9. Good Morning,

My apologies for not sending our signals. Irma and other "stuff" got in the way.
    Please see today's signals so far (attached.)
    If there are any markets that are not shown and you are interested in, please let me know.

#49     Oct 23, 2017
  10. With Energies:

#50     Oct 23, 2017