Futures Signals

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Algo Futures Signals, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Good morning - I was on Elite Trader for quite some time, but lost my old login.

I would like to post my futures trading signals. I have been utilizing this system personally in REAL TIME. Please watch/follow them. I am open to any constructive critique, just please be polite! If you have any questions, please message me here.

Attached are today's signals and rules.

VaheV likes this.
  2. Signals with ES and NQ

3. Long target achieved - October Heating Oil @ 1.7208. We no longer trade this contract today.

4. Long target achieved - October Unleaded Gas @ 1.7436. We no longer trade this contract today.

5. Long target achieved - Dec. Gold @ 1323.6 Cease trading that contract for the rest of the day.

6. Stopped out - Sept. E-Mini @ 2468.50. Trading signals in ESU still apply for long/short re-entry.

7. The EUR.USD target of 1.9275 must be a typo, as it doesn't make any sense.

8. SteveM

SteveM

From your pdf:

"* Signals calculated 1 hour after open

Signals will disseminated 3 times per day:
    Currencies and gold - approx. 8:20am
    ET Energy: 9:30am ET Stock Futures: 10:30am ET"

------------------------

Just curious how you are calculating your signals? ATR? Opening range? Fibs?

9. I appreciate your question. I really can't divulge any of the strategies. The signals are derived from a long proven algo that was used when I was in the hedge fund space. To use this for my personal trading, I had to sign a non-disclosure document. I can't even divulge the name of the fund. Apologies for not being able to answer in detail.

10. traider

traider

thanks for sharing such an awesome system.
    what is the annual return and sharpe ratio of the strategy ? Is it trend following or mean reversion

#10     Aug 31, 2017