Futures say green tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Yipee!

Good to see big green for once.

2. Huge gap.

3. The market should be up in the AM most likely.

You know what they will do? They will sell on the bounce and bring the market down at the close in the last 1/2 hour. Than they will run to the hills after that...scared ...and happy to scalp few penies here, few pennies there.

4. The market certainly hasn't gone up from the open on these gap 1% days of late. (I have a sneaking suspicion it's actually on average finished negative on such days YTD, but I'm too lazy to add it up.)

That being said gap up 1% days have been so miserably lately that it might just work tomorrow.

5. Umm, could be a perfect set up to sell into any rally.

Credit News is going to sicking this week. I think mid to end of the week is going to be bloooooodddddyyy.

But what do I know, the futures are up.

6. S2007S

S2007S

adding on some inverse funds tomorrow morning....

:D

7. Spoken like a true BEAR. Sell into the rally----->>>> run to the hills. Scalp a nickle here and nickle there. Go home flat.

8. Any idea why the futures are up? I can't find any news to justify it. Perhaps coming off the rally in FTSE? It can't be this Castro thing, can it?

9. I checked around and found no news either, at least nothing of significance that would justify a 160 pt gap up.

10. 100% up room to go, free $$!

(had to say it)

#10     Feb 19, 2008