futures ramping

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Dow 14,004.00 46.00 0.33
    S&P 500 1,542.50 6.30 0.41
    NASDAQ 2,117.25 7.75 0.37

dow 14k tomorrow? looks like it

Did sumprime liqidity bubble burst yet? Where is the credit crunch? Whaaaa? What happened to the liquidity and subprime? Is the doom and gloom over?

is it 71m3 70 $311? n0O0b$ ?//

2. Sobieski

Sobieski

d!ckhead, the first sign of trouble, and you will disappear without trace, just like the last downturn, when we went whole days without your w@nky "go long without any stops, this time and from now on it's different" drivel.

I look forward to coming to the States with my Ew-ros and paying your Yankee ass to polish my Chinese made shoes and wash my German made car.

3. Sobieski

Sobieski

and before you ask, no I am not short your stock market, although I am very much short your currency.

Which branch of Burger King do you work at? I will pop in to pay my regards next time I want a cheap foreign holiday.

Have a nice day!

4. I remember thinking much the same thought yesterday. It's just the usual panic and hysteria of the stock market. When prices decrease people get scared and talk bearish and when prices increase people get confident and talk bullish. I remember about a month ago people were so bearish and you StockTrad3r were the only bull.

Will you teach us your system?

5. It's amazing we just gap up these days and then intraday ranges of approx 5 ticks. Just sweet.

6. To commemorate the 12th gap up in the ES in the last 10 trading sessions, I just wanted to send some shout outs to my old school bear buddies

Frank Grimes, Detective, ByLowSellHi, Comanche, S270027, Austinp

7. I am thinking that this way want big boys and market maker say to us: Keep position overnight! /and when they teach us it than we will see overnight gap down like never/

8. Could not have said it better myself.

No, I'm not short, either. Just don't like pseudo - traders.

9. Funny that nobody is short. I wonder what's causing these gap ups! :p

10. <i>"To commemorate the 12th gap up in the ES in the last 10 trading sessions, I just wanted to send some shout outs to my old school bear buddies

Frank Grimes, Detective, ByLowSellHi, Comanche, S270027, Austinp"</i>

Wrong guy, makloda. I'm a pure daytrader. When 4:15pm hits, I'm flat. The gap-up fluff has no impact on me, nor am I anything but flat overnight.

I did enjoy my first trade of the day short ES 1542 at 6:51:05am = covered 1539 at 7:25:50 for +3pts.

If they walk it higher into end-month / quarter as expected, I'm a buyer all the way. If they tank and plunge lower, I'm short all day.

Capiche`? Do you really?

I have no dog in the market-bias hunt. Obviously you do, unless you are a pure daytrader like me.

As for the gap & flat sessions on withering volume, it's applicable to your Fed slashing interest rates to save the stock market = consumer confidence. Plain & simple. The Fed has no other agenda than propping consumer confidence = spending, including fate of the USD and commodity prices.

Maybe the lows are in and new stock market highs are straight ahead. If the Fed cuts several more .50 moves, we can be sure the bullish party continues. If not, should get interesting the other way.

In any event, flat at the closing bell is a nice place to be. Keeps one from having any cares about what happens beyond there, from a purely selfish-trader point of perspective :D

#10     Sep 27, 2007