Futures moving up now...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by simon1080, Sep 14, 2008.

1. I THINK the sheiks are coming people....

Futures are starting to move up...1227.00

somebody knows something....

2. gwac

gwac

Too much uncertainty about the liquidation process to be long for anything other than a scalp...

3. someone posted an interesting idea in another thread that since no gov't backing someone would basically buy futures on the way down to accumulate then announce they are buying lehman and bam futures up and made enough profit for lehmans purchase

4. dsq

dsq

bac buying mer at 29$...

leh filing bk tonite...

according to bloomberg

5. its starting to skyrocket.

DAMN

I need to have one of my peoples go to newyork to send me direct news...

I can't rely on 3rd party news source!

6. I didn't think and don't think that it would be enough for the purchase (I dont know how much money could be made and I am not going to try to figure it out but I think its safe to say a LOT of money) but if you were going to purchase or close to a deal and needed something to "put it over the fence" (or in itself a way to make a wheel barrel full of cash)

Here is my post http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136487&perpage=6&pagenumber=4

7. mwerbe

mwerbe

cnbc asia on the web is free on sunday nights, they had the news as fast as anyone probably

8. Its going to be interesting when Asia opens up in about 35 min.

9. Futures go up, someone knows something.

Futures go down, someone knows something.

Don't rationalize it, trading instruments, for the most part go up and down, even as they trend up or down.

Emini Guru

10. On second thought, make that 24hr and 35 min. Apparently, most if not all Asian exchanges closed Monday.

#10     Sep 14, 2008