Futures Market Dead!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Rahula Gautama, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Only if these exchanges had websites were it told you vital information like when its open and when its closes....too bad they don't. Maybe in the future....

#21     Jan 15, 2007
  2. #22     Jan 15, 2007
  3. Bowgett

Bowgett

#23     Jan 15, 2007
  4. blk_lbl

blk_lbl

bloody hell.... you bastards keep making me spit diet coke all over my monitors.

my bloody charts looked like they had some kind of effed up SAR indicator all in random areas and shite.

thanks mjh, JB3, Pekelo, Wayne, and last but not least Rahula Rahula.... having diet coke spew out of one's nose just once in a day is not nearly enough.

those blasted hersheys charts get me every time.

shite.... does this mean i'm not a troll anymore?

#24     Jan 15, 2007
  5. #25     Jan 15, 2007
  6. 5% buyouts from world exchanges of the local bombay exchange. That market is heading for the mother of all collapses. Look at the chart, and look at what the chart looked like in March 2000 of our equity indicies.

Rampant daytrading. Sign of the endtimes.

#26     Jan 15, 2007
  7. Thank you gentlemen, I hope you all enjoyed the fun! What else to do on an off day? Make mine a vente triple mocha latte with curry, please.

#27     Jan 15, 2007
  8. hilarious :)

#28     Jan 15, 2007
  9. MattF

MattF

god help you reading it in SC then :p

#29     Jan 16, 2007
  10. OMG, that was some funny sh*t.

Ruhala is a joke poster right? I can't figure it out, being that his level of intelligence is right inline with the borderline retards they have staffing the Indian IT sweatshops and call centers.

#30     Jan 16, 2007