Futures Market Dead!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Rahula Gautama, Jan 15, 2007.

1. ET is like that. i think it was truman capote who said you lose 5 points of IQ for every year you spend in Southern California. Same could be said for ET

:)

#11     Jan 15, 2007
  2. blast19

blast19

Yeah...silly Gandhi...and MLK, he was some dissident of those slavery laws huh?

#12     Jan 15, 2007
  3. You fat felines may jest, but it is being no jesting matter for us here in the Mumbai Coffee Shop and Trading Boutique. With but one ES tick we can be feeding a small family of 20 for over a week. Children will be going hungry here because you are closing your markets to co-memorate a commonplace political murder in your violent country. Plus you cannot be imagining the anxiety we were suffering when we were PVing with no P and no V. If we cannot be SCTing, we cannot be eating!

#13     Jan 15, 2007
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Here is the Mumbai trading team. You can't accuse them of not having big balls! Rahula is the 3rd from the right, standing line....

P.S.: This is the funniest thread ever!

#14     Jan 15, 2007
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

#15     Jan 15, 2007
  6. blast19

blast19

Yeah, it's definitely our fault that you can't trade your own crap markets...boo hoo.

Uh, MLK's muder wasn't exactly commonplace.

Shouldn't you be cleansing yourself in Allahabad in the Ganges? Yes, some cleansing that must be.

#16     Jan 15, 2007
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

The commemoration is of his birth, not of his death. Thank you for your time.

#17     Jan 15, 2007
  8. Rahula, put your cousin Sid on the line.

He was at least respectful of the many trader artisans here at ET... :p

#18     Jan 15, 2007
  9. JB3

JB3

Just call the Dell helpdesk, ask for Steve.

#19     Jan 15, 2007
  10. mjh

mjh

Dear Rahula--since it's a slow day here and you dissed my country I have taken my anger out by writing a poem and hence
    have not gone out and shot anyone today--Here it is........

RAHOOLA, RAHOOLA
    YOU ARE DA FOOLA
    CUZ' YOU CAN'T MAKE NO MOOLA

AND YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG
    SAYING IT'S A DIARREA THING
    WHEN IN FACT IT’S THE BIRTHDAY
    OF DOCTOR MARTIN LUTHER KING!!

Hahahahaha--sometimes I crack myself up!

Also Rahula-- I am in agreement with you since I just looked at my hershey chart and there is something wrong today.....

[​IMG]

#20     Jan 15, 2007