Futures I Trade Show & Brooks Book

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by brownsfan019, May 20, 2009.

1. The Futures I-Trade Show is currently going on and a presenter there is Al Brooks. I think there might have been a discussion about his ideas on here.

While clicking around, I found that he has a book for sale now as well. I have it on order to take a look at it.

These online events are very convenient and could offer some ideas.

2. Thanks for the Futures I Show reminder. I've also got Al's book on order and can't wait.

3. I came across Al last year through this Ishow thing and he's got some interesting stuff. Now there's a book, so we'll see what's going on there. Look forward to some reviews on the book.

4. Book Review of "Reading Price Charts Bar by Bar. The Technical Analysis of Price Action for the Serious Trader." by Al Brooks.

Easy to read, writing style is relaxed. Chart illustrations are quite small. Even young eyes will have to squint.

Every trade setup is illustrated and explained in great detail.
    His trading style is simplistic, but his approach is methodical with attention paid to the nuances of every 5 minute bar on the screen.

Personally I like the H1 2nd leg pullback method he explains starting on page 118. Seeing it setup in real time, and trading it, is easier than you'd think.

Well worth the $40 I paid for it.