futures - huge gapup overnight

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dumbgai, Nov 26, 2007.

1. sdd = significant drawdown... sell down day?
    ah = after hour

#11     Nov 27, 2007
  2. piezoe

piezoe

thanks. I figured out the AH after i posted, but had no clue on the SDD. Thanks again.

#12     Nov 27, 2007
  3. gangof4

gangof4

nope. doesn't anyone watch southpark...

sdd: sucked donkey dick

#13     Nov 27, 2007
  4. Tom631

Tom631

I bought CIT late in the day today @ $23.75

I hope this news will help CIT tomorrow.

#14     Nov 27, 2007
  5. Camel Jockies to the Rescue !

#15     Nov 27, 2007
  6. 30 ES point jumps in either direction are basically picking your poison:

Japan's Norinchukin Bank reports $360 mln in subprime losses
    By Chris Oliver
    Last Update: 12:49 AM ET Nov 27, 2007
    Print Subscribe to RSS Disable Live Quotes
    HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- Japanese financial cooperative Norinchukin Bank has written off almost 40 billion yen ($369.15 million) related to investments in U.S. subprime-mortgage securities for the half fiscal year ending Sept. 30, according to reports. The financial institution, which caters to agriculture, forestry and fishery cooperatives, has another 500 billion yen in investments tied in some way to the troubled U.S. mortgage market, the Nikkei News reported in its Tuesday evening edition. The report said the bank may have to write off an additional 10 billion yen to 20 billion yen to account for the financial term ending March 2008. The report, which cited unnamed bank sources, said the bank was likely to post a net profit for the year owing to fluctuations in U.S. interest rates.

Or C's slice 'n' dice routine.

I'll elect to NOT fight the trend - but it would be too funny to see GOOG and its mates pull this market out of its tailspin.:mad:

paYsense aka gILl

#16     Nov 27, 2007
  7. Also End of Hindenburg Omen, let people know 41 Days ago
    that is the cycle for the Hindenburg.

What Is: Hindenburg

A technical indicator named after the famous crash of the German airship of the late 1930s. The Hindenburg omen was developed to predict the potential for a financial market crash. It is created by monitoring the number of securities that form new 52-week highs relative to the number of securities that form new 52-week lows - the number of securities must be abnormally large. This criteria is deemed to be met when both numbers are greater than 2.2% of the total number of issues that trade on the NYSE (for that specific day).

As well as triple bottom, just did short vid on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TradePilotPro

Take Care,

Joe Baker

#17     Nov 27, 2007
  8. there is no credit problem. consumer = good. economy= great..falling dollar= great. rising gas prices = better. heating oil out of control = even better...home prices crashing = even better better. Having nothing at stake in this except for being shut down to ham radio = stocktrad3r 3! =====priceless

#18     Nov 27, 2007