Futures Going To Get Killed Tonight!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Crowbar

Crowbar

How DARE you speak of guru like that..... Fcuker.

#141     Dec 1, 2006
  2. VictorS

VictorS

that falling dollar will eventually hurt the equities markets.

#142     Dec 1, 2006
  3. wrong.....

as dollar falls all asset classes must inflate to keep their same value = home prices and stocks go up up up!!

#143     Dec 1, 2006
  4. yes total annihilation of the shorts!!!

#144     Dec 1, 2006
  5. pv150

pv150

Eh so just hold your shares and inflation makes em worth more? wft is wrong with you :confused:

#145     Dec 1, 2006
  6. Nat gas actually plummeted today because after this brief cold snap, warm weather is coming in mid-December.

And, of course, it gets cold every winter, yet that doesn't always drive energy costs through the roof. It depends on how severe the cold is and the level of oil and nat gas supplies.

#146     Dec 2, 2006
  7. With the return of volatility, it is amazing to see how extreme some predictions are on ET. I understand that the nature of this type of site - anonymity, various experiences, desire to entertain, ec. - is not conductive to scientific analysis, but nethertheless, I think it has some value in reflecting the high level of uncertainty of the current market and what is to come. I do think that if we keep an open mind (not being stubborn) and play well those market conditions, some pretty good money can be made by an astute trader. I just hope I will be one of them !

#147     Dec 2, 2006