Futures flat

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by vanzandt, Sep 24, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Might as well get long eh?
    Big tax cut announcement this week.
    The hype alone has gotta be good for at least one percent across the board in the land of perpetual rising markets.

2. sss12

sss12

Lol, was just thinking the same. Unless something blows by 930 ,why not just get long for no other reason than that it just keeps working ! (Although chart on spy looking a little shakey, but then again, that's not new either and we end the week up.)

3. get ready. We are down too much and this is totally unsustainable. They won't let it fall too much futher before they rally this hard

4. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

WOW. Whatta bunch'a skeptics 'round here.......

:wtf:;):D:cool:

5. Boing!

6. Overnight

Overnight

I went long at 5867.00 on the NQ. Barring any circle-jerk that Trump and Kim Jong-un decide to do, it should grow at least 40 points before December, yes? Hell, I like the 200-point target in my mind, but should be conservative.

7. Have a cup of tea,
    In England...everything stops for tea, o_O

ThunderThor and Overnight like this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

“In the end, it was the Sunday afternoons he couldn't cope with, and that terrible listlessness which starts to set in at about 2:55, when you know that you've had all the baths you can usefully have that day, that however hard you stare at any given paragraph in the papers you will never actually read it, or use the revolutionary new pruning technique it describes, and that as you stare at the clock the hands will move relentlessly on to four o'clock, and you will enter the long dark teatime of the soul.” ---- Douglas Adams

This is trading every day.

9. vanzandt

vanzandt

There's that 1% lol.
    Buy buy buy! :D
    images.jpg

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

#10     Sep 30, 2017
    victorycountry likes this.