futures flat ... all 3 major indices bumping into 10dma overhead

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gharghur2, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Hi T

Had a good day too, bought in pre-market.
    Guess you were long?

#21     Sep 29, 2005
  2. gharghur2

09-27-05 07:14 AM

Might be a good day to see the market roll over?

Oh man, I missed your screaming BUY this morning!

#22     Sep 29, 2005
  3. That was the alternate wave count which obviously didn't pan out!
    There's always an alternate and opposite count, depending which way the market goes.

:D :p

#23     Sep 29, 2005
  4. That's too bad ... posted this early this morning:

09-29-05 06:00 AM

Even though the market has barely budged off it's closing lows of last wednesday: COMPX +0.4%, INDU +0.9% and the INX +0.6%, I feel we have seen a major bottom; and the end of the ABC correction in the COMPX. I can't rule out one more shake out to get the two other indices (INDU and INX) into oversold condition, but at this point that may not be required. This is why!

With last weeks selloff into the recent lows, I can now count wave C being completed, and the entire ABC correction (minute ii) completed in the form of a flat. I had mentioned this possibly on Sept 17th.

Adding more conviction to this count is the fact that the COMPX made an intraday bottom of 2093 last thursday, retested that 2093 bottom on friday. Then rallied up 5 waves to 2133 by monday, and has since corrected to 2109 on tuesday, and retested 2109 successfully again today. Thus, I can see an impulse wave up from the intraday lows and a correction of that advance in the form of a flat. This would indicate that the COMPX should start heading much higher right about now.

Tony

http://spaces.msn.com/members/caldaroEW/

#24     Sep 29, 2005
  5. read above note please ...sorry you missed it

#25     Sep 29, 2005
  6. yes, i was buying yesterday

#26     Sep 29, 2005
  7. And I posted this on the same Objective Elliott Wave ......... as a follow up:

09-29-05 01:58 PM

I can now count 5 waves up from last thursdays lows ... a double flat correction into today's low ... and now another 5 waves up into todays highs ... support now 2118 - 2121 COMPX

Sorry you missed that too

tony

#27     Sep 29, 2005
  8. a-b-c correction from 9/22 over...

let the bottom fall out

#28     Sep 29, 2005
  9. Equity

Are you really seeing this rally as a counter trend advance in an overall downtrend?

Tony

#29     Sep 30, 2005
  10. Hi T

I clearly see it in the charts, and therefore this rally must break out the downtrend to keep on going, otherwise we will keep bouncing back and forth from this range and maybe keep going down, so a breakout is what I am relying on at the moment to maintain my bullish views and earnings will be responsible to plot direction in the next months.

I see this more on DIA than anywhere else.

PP

#30     Sep 30, 2005