Futures firms with Ninjatrader bundled

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by TraderStavros, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Yes, Zen-Fire does the data feed and execution -- it's very fast and reliable. It's also a true-tick feed (not compressed ticks like IB and TT). They have a good bit of historical data, but strangely they don't have daily bar data (you can build daily bars from hourly data). The backfill is kind of hit or miss (depending on what you trade). They have all of the popular equity indices, of course. They might not have other less active products. If you need backfill for a large variety of markets, then you will need a secondary data provider.

For a platform that provides very fast data delivery and execution, plus charting, strategy development, and backtesting, I think it's an absolute bargain. The user support from NinjaTrader is also top notch. Support from Mirus is fair to good -- I believe there is another broker who supports Zen-Fire and NinjaTrader, but I can't remember their name.

Good luck.

#11     Jan 11, 2008
  2. Great information, I am really leaning towards Mirus as of right now.

Thanks a lot.

#12     Jan 11, 2008
  3. mirus and ampfutures

im using ampfutures at the moment with the free version

basically u get 2 options

the free version - basic trading , chart trader etc

$60 month - advanced order strategies (trailing stops n all that good stuff) and u can trade strategies live with this version

#13     Jan 11, 2008
  4. Current Zenfire choices with NinjaTrader;

Mirus (IB)

Amp (IB)

VCap (IB)

Dorman (FCM)

Velocity (FCM...apparently they CAN get a Ninja account set up with ZenFire feed).

#14     Jan 11, 2008
  5. I use NT @ Velocity with TT feed,they pay me back in commissions every month for the platform fee,no problems,very fast feed and 4.25 rt commissions.

#15     Jan 11, 2008
  6. Stan..can VF get you ZenFire feed these days? I have been told they can get access to it, but I have not yet verified that info.

#16     Jan 11, 2008
  7. not sure if they offer zenfire,they have never mentioned it to me before,I just opened another account at amp to see how TT compares to zenfire.

#17     Jan 11, 2008
  8. Dorman is very good.

#18     Jan 11, 2008
  9. Yes..I agree. :)

#19     Jan 12, 2008
  10. Jachyra

Jachyra

Advantage Futures offers NinjaTrader and in my opinion their exchange connectivity is among the very best out there. Plus they're a clearing FCM.

#20     Jan 12, 2008