Futures dynamica or jtrade

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by cartm, Apr 19, 2002.

1. cartm

cartm

I have been looking for a while regarding this question on these boards, I cannot seem to find a post or thread. My question is this, I am looking to change futures brokers, I think I have narrowed it down to 2, 1 uses Futures dynamics, www.fdlweb.com and the other uses Pats Jtrader. I have never used either, and was wondering if someone could help me with this. Has anyone used both and could compare, or even either one, although I have read many posts about Jtrader. Can you trade Dax, Euronext,Liffe,Matif with Jtrader. And is there a broker that uses Jtrader and Refco. But the main question is about Future dynamics. A good reason I might go with FD is I heard Pats is in financial trouble, is this true. Thanks a lot for any responses this is soomething I need some opinions on.

2. www.futuresindustry.org/fimagazi-1929.asp?a=697

3. cartm

cartm

is saying FD is a web portal another way of saying it is browserbased, or is it intergrated like jtrader,realtick. thanks for the link very useful.

4. cartm

cartm

fx
    check your inbox thanks

5. Did not receive your PM, but received PM from moderator.
    He asked why I posted the above commerzfutures link.

I already came across this crossfire thing some months ago
    and there was no place where to find information. I never
    used crossfire and my impression is that there are 2 versions,
    one of them pure HTML, the other some windows client. I would
    think that the above screenshot must be windows client.

Maybe you should ask ISV (Futuredynamics) for demo account.
    I did so with Trading Technologies (X_Trader), FFastFill (FFastTrader) and EasyScreen (EasyTrade).

6. Thank you, received user guide for v4.1 (PDF) by email.
    Still not clear what they have running inside IE window.
    Maybe it´s an ActiveX Control and they do not want to tell you.

7. cartm

cartm

fx,
    that is what im doing but i have to open an account first so im doing that. i am not too familiar with the jargon related to these apps, but in your opinion is fd browser based, and how would it compare to pats, i know it would be hypothetical since you havnt used fd but im just wondering. glad you got the email. do you think i am allowed to post it here or is that not allowed thanks