futures down---redux.....GET USED TO IT FOLKS!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Nov 26, 2006.

1. S2007S

S2007S

GOOG is going to contribute to any losses we get in the market tomorrow.

#21     Nov 27, 2006
  2. Jonathan

Jonathan

What crack are you guys smoking? Dow futures are up. lol S&P has been about even and NASDAQ down slightly.

Not worthy of saying "FUTURES DOWN" lol

#22     Nov 27, 2006
  3. well came back from a run and there is slight breakout in nikkei, hang seng paired its losses about half.....and us dow futures up 3........but i agree with barron`s goog dur for a pullback....most of their big up surprise came from europe......wonder why......click fraud shops.....once advertisers atrt to realize that people build web sites just to get half therevenue for plcing "ads by google" on their site....and manipulate their clicks.........many more re-negotiations of contracts....and refunds/and or lawsuits....who the hell ever clicks on ads at sights....or watches television commercials.....very few......once companies realize that they are getting artificial traffic......goog earnings take a huge dive in growth besides the already slow growth due to the law of large numbers. One day in the next 6 months goog will drop like 75 bucks in 2 days like it did last year when it went down to 325.00 before being bought up b/c it was being added to the snp500....just like people don`t remember appl went from 85.60to 52.00 last year ater x-mas runnup.....i see haircut coming for that one too!

#23     Nov 27, 2006
  4. Are you on speed?

#24     Nov 27, 2006
  5. if you learned proper sentence composition and construction, maybe you'll earn a buck in this market.

I concur with Mav, this guy is 12 yrs old.

By the way, keep posting futures are down everyday, you're bound to get it right in the next 50 years.

#25     Nov 27, 2006
  6. this is pure noise....i was right last week....i will be right today....markets and google sell off is my ultimate prediction today, i.e., finish in the red.

So that makes me 2 for 2 on predictions.

We will see who has the last laugh today.....I told you so.....market noise always does fool/hyptnotize the deer in headlights bagholding longs in any overbought market.

Smart money says google and the market sells off today!

#26     Nov 27, 2006
  7. yea if there is a selloff it will be 3 points again..lol I guess thats the so called selloff

#27     Nov 27, 2006
  8. Instead of playing devils advocate....you might look at buying deep in the money puts on google today and make some nice, easy money like I will!

#28     Nov 27, 2006
  9. S2007S

S2007S

first triple digit loss in a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time....time to get ready for some volatility....

#29     Nov 27, 2006
  10. Mvic

Mvic

Time to buy the dip

#30     Nov 27, 2006