Futures Down Again Part Iii.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Nov 27, 2006.

1. 3/FOR/3 and very profitable down days as well........continued sell-off tomorrow.......mark my word......you have been forewarned.....this is what the 'smart money' will be doing tomorrow!

2. We are not worthy!

[​IMG]

3. cool graphics:)

4. i will make an educated guess that both the hang seng, and nikkei both sell-off tonight.....and us futures will be down going into cpi tomorrow at 7:30.....which will not be interpreted as rosey as the last one.............only lending itself to increased selling pressure.....evem kramer is pulling off is MA Pumping....and "just say any stock is going up another 5-25%" mode and cutting the heads off of piggy`s..........what a bandwagon jumper he is......on.....off.....on.....off....after the fact.....is when he gets a clue:)

5. volente_00

volente_00

Cover that short bluestreak because tomorrow you will give some back

6. sorry...i meant durable goods orders.......they will be negative..store sales (won`t be up 6% that`s for sure).....consumer confidence.....(won`t be the deciding factor)...existing housing numbers at 9:00 will be negative...(big market mover)....bernanke......he probably will be hawkish tomorrow. The auctions might be interesting tomorrow......usually not market movers----but might be interesting tomorrow.....but we will be red ....deep in the red by then:)

Bernanke Speaks
    ICSC-UBS Store Sales
    7:45 ET
    Durable Goods Orders
    8:30 ET
    Redbook
    8:55 ET
    Consumer Confidence
    10:00 ET
    Existing Home Sales
    10:00 ET
    4-Week Bill Auction
    11:30 ET
    2-Year Note Auction
    1:00 ET

7. *Yawn* Wake me up when the obvious isn't being stated.:)

8. what time is the Fedman going to speak ?

9. S2007S

S2007S

Im waiting for the Housing #'s. Everyone is looking for a "soft landing", if these numbers come in very weak the thought of a "soft landing" will be placed aside as the word recession will be the next thought on everyones mind.

10. If Bernanke talks hawkish, we have upward pressure on rates and stocks get hit. If Bernanke talks dovish, the dollar gets hit some more and so do stocks. Same idea with the data coming out. Looks like a lose/lose scenario.

I'm just trying to surf the market in the right direction but we seem to be moving into a "glass half empty" mood for the immediate future. Momentum has been carrying stocks higher and that momentum took a hell of a hit today.

#10     Nov 27, 2006