Futures demo account

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by darien95, Jan 2, 2008.

1. darien95

darien95

I need a demo account that lets me trade the e-mini S&P500 with tick charts, has vertical and horizontal lines at set points and time intervals, allows me to have the price appear as an average line or be invisible on the chart, and preferably not written in Java since Java runs so slowly. I've tried Sierra Charts and Open eCry but they have both expired and I'm having a very hard time finding anything else.

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

1) borrow 2k from your friendly credit card service that won't make you pay until next 6-12 months 2) open a account with Amp future, then you you can use free demo ninja chart to trade all you want.

3. darien95

darien95

Thanks, I downloaded the demo and it seems good so far. But is there a way to have a stop loss set automatically a certain number of ticks away from your entry on each trade with market orders? I always hated having to type in the price for the stop loss immediately after entering a trade.

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

I don't think those features are on for demo ninja.

5. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

Yes, of course. Check the Help Guide section for ATM strategies or go to one of the live training webinars. Check the ninjatrader website for upcoming times.

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

if you AMT window is not grayout like mine then you can do trailing stop.
    [​IMG]

7. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

ATM strategies are available in the Ninja demo from AMP and it is an excellent piece of software. Stop loss orders are only a fraction of what it is capable of.

8. katesdp

katesdp

CQG and Strategy Runner

9. NinjaTrader free 30 day demo with OpenTick feed (~$17/mo with Globex and CBOT).