Futures contract that behaves similar to Corn

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by seldin, May 17, 2005.

1. I not exactly a newbie. A least I have been trading long enough to know using 45 degrees as a trading indicator is just something that brokers came up with to justify "churn". My point is that IB could be a little bit clearer about things. I don't really mind on the TWS or website because people should do their homework before trading but when someone comes on here and asks for a clarifying they should answer the question concisely. A one sentence answer that contradicts it self should make any one upset.
    (Would a Gann roof have a pitch of 12/12, is Ottawa at Gann latitude, is the Gann point on the compass north east?)

#21     May 19, 2005
  2. Did I mention that suckers are always angry too??? :D

Also, my comment wasn't towards you... what made you think it was towards you??? Were you or are you actually mad??? You're prior posts don't seem to be angry to me... :confused:

Paranoia??? Guilty conscience??? Would you like to talk about why you're easily offended???

Again... my comment wasn't towards you... :D

#22     May 19, 2005
  3. svrart

svrart

Here's what I have found so far with IB:

Expect all kinds of problems, ambiguities, eccentricities and kinks and you wont be dissapointed.

Their customer service email, chat whatever sucks. You are much better off getting info here.

You cannot trade grains (electronic or otherwise) on IB. Dont know why they show the quotes. Always keep a backup account if you have IB. I have not found this to be a necessity with other brokers, but with IB it is mandatory.

#23     May 19, 2005
  4. Sorry I'll settle down,

I am just going through a case of traders loneliness.

#24     May 19, 2005
  5. Hi Seldin,

What charting software do you use?

#25     May 29, 2006