Futures Brokers

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by StockKJay, Aug 23, 2006.

1. What's the minimum account for this platform and minimum for strategy runner ?
    How much software cost for T4 ?
    Static dome with T4 ?
    Do you know which FCM they use
    for strategy runner ?

#11     Aug 23, 2006
  2. I am paying $4.25 RT for all markets for Ninja Trader with TT data. I had some issues with NT with Zen Fire so I am giving NT with TT data a chance. It is slightly different $ amount depending on which X Trader you use. It's posted on their website.

Alex, sorry you had such problems, strange. They honestly have been the best broker I have had, honest. :(

#12     Aug 23, 2006
  3. alex104

alex104

how would u feel if u paid 600 for a corporation then 1000 to the cme to save 70 cents per side in fees then they do just sign a fukin peiece of paper so i paid an extra 5k cause they didnt tell fortis there clearing firm to show the cme my acct thats all they had to do so if u will lease a seat or get ECM what ever u do dont deal with them u will see your self what kind of liar anthony is that cocksucker

#13     Aug 23, 2006
  4. alex104

alex104

ask your self this question is that the right thing to do by your client its not like they made the 70 cents per side there just scumbags thats it

i gotta admit there service isnt bad if your trade for a hobby but not if u are a pro trader they will put u on the fast track to fliping burgers at burger king no bullshit

#14     Aug 23, 2006
  5. How much software cost for T4 ?
    > $1 round trip, max $500/mo

Static dome with T4 ?
    > Yes and no. You can do what's called 'center pricing' where the price stays centered, like static; however you cannot scroll up and down on the DOM with your mouse wheel. For me, my stops are always on the DOM from my entry (and if they are not, I know there's a problem) and my profit targets are either on the DOM or will be shortly if the position goes in my direction.

#15     Aug 23, 2006
  6. Well since you are asking rhetorically, should I answer, sure I would be pissed if that's what happened.

I actually do trade under an LLC, but because I am still new I just pike 1 lot most of the time, sometimes 2 so the CME corp membership didn't make sense . It's mainly for the tax bennies right now. So where do you trade now? I looked at FC stone with Ninja and TT data, but their compliance is ridiculous IMO.

Advantages Futures looks pretty good. I recall hearing some good things about them on ET. The fact they focus on TT is a good thing IMO.

The only concern I have ever had with Velocity is that they are small.

#16     Aug 23, 2006
  7. Thanks for the discussion folks. I understand possible ties with these companies. I myself could turn biased if I had a large account with someone and a friend on the inside.

As of now I am looking strong at IB because of their massive reputation and size. Keep the discussion up and give me a few more recs guys.

I am curious.. anyone trade direct with Globex? Thinking about giving someone a call over at the CME to talk about direct trading with them. Let me know if you have a name for someone to contact or if you have had experience with this.

Thanks folks and good tradin',

#17     Aug 23, 2006
  8. SarahG

SarahG

What about Global futures? They have $300.00 margins. Sounds like a good deal to me. I don't trade with them. I'm just making suggestions.

#18     Aug 24, 2006
  9. yeah those $300 margin s at global wih cost you over $9 r/t

#19     Aug 24, 2006
  10. I am with Advantage Futures, and I think they are a great broker. Great technology, and very competitive on commissions. They clear a shitload of contracts -- they are doing something right. For me personally, I like their connectivity, and their competitive commissions, and the people their seem to be on top of things too.

#20     Aug 24, 2006