Futures Brokers

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Ticktaker, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Does anyone know of a cheaper all in one rate of $3.24/rt for US fixed income products? I currently use Mirus, NT-Zen Fire with no additional monthly fees.

2. chartman

chartman

Zumo advertises $2.14 RT for US Treasury futures

3. Zumo offers good all inclusive rates, but their front end software is lacking big time for a HFT. That's the problem I find with brokers. You have to pay up for the trading platform.

4. I've been looking at Velocity Futures as a backup broker to IB. They have a cheaper commission than what you mention and offer TT FIX adapter as well as many other platforms. From the looks of it they also support NinjaTrader through TT.

On the whole they seem to be very competitive with commissions and no monthly fees. They are small however but have been around awhile and are an FCM. Do your own due diligence obviously.

5. It wouldn't hurt to ask OEC to give you a commission quote. If you are doing some volume can get some nice pricing.

Platform and data are free to live accounts. Can plug the data into some other charting platforms if need more in your charting.

http://www.openecry.com