Futures Broker: Good/ Bad

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by Dominic, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Dominic

Dominic

I have been trading Equites through CyberTrader for about 4 years and started trading the S&P E Minis in December. CT does not allow any overnight holds and hours of trade are 8:00am - 4:15pm EST and as mentioned above you must close out of any positions that you take after 4:30 p.m. by 6:30 pm/no overnight holds. The clearing firm is BNP Paribas. My question is can anyone recommend any other firms that might be better than CT? I like the Pro platform ($250 per month fee) and futures fees are $2.50 per side per contract. I'm not sure if CT is the best out there in terms of charts and platforms. Anyone use CT and found some other broker better? Not sure if CT is the best all around or if theres better. Thanks

Dominic

2. -Why no overnight trades? That sucks
    -250$ for that platefrom and still charging 2.5$? What made
    you trade with them? because you might not knew about
    better plateofrms and brokers
    -No, CT isn't even among top charting platforms and doesn't
    offer access to many markets and also strategy and backtesting
    capabilities. Your same requirment but better one can be Trade
    station, IB, or use FFasttrade, velocityfuture, transact futures
    much cheaper and better with esignal charting.

3. Transact Futures

Transact Futures Transact Futures

Try us. www.transactfutures.com we are under the broker page. I would be glad to talk about our software and our service.

4. it would be nice if transact would accept block trades. So far the best for the price is FFastTrade but you have to do a little volumn but their trading platform is as good as any. Now when transact accepts block trades that could change things with their good rates and their platform is good from what im seen on a demo.