Futures are falling

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Dec 11, 2008.

1. weld1

weld1

if u think this won't tank the market friday ... what world do u live in???

#21     Dec 11, 2008
  2. weld1

weld1

sorry trader_3...ur rally is in serious trouble now!

#22     Dec 11, 2008
  3. gaj

gaj

hang seng -5 1/4%

#23     Dec 11, 2008
  4. #24     Dec 11, 2008
  5. Illum

Illum

Yea it is serious. This is what everyone seemed to want though. Everyone thought it was so much better to let the big 3 go. They are more important than people think. We are now in a depression. And I do believe most people wanted this for some reason.:confused:

#25     Dec 11, 2008
  6. GTS

GTS

(1) The big three are not going away - get a grip. Bankruptcy is a good thing, its the only way to force them to get their costs under control.

(2) There is no way to know if we are in a depression - there isn't any evidence to support your statement. Maybe a year from now they will look back and say that this was the start of one but for you to say this now is unfounded.

#26     Dec 11, 2008
  7. Something will get passed, GM is not going bankrupt.

#27     Dec 11, 2008
  8. Illum

Illum

I'm not the one who needs to get a grip. A chain reaction will be let loose. And the only way out of chap 11 will be congress financing. There will be no other money. And the damage to the economy wont be undone by that financing. We are going to lose all technical levels. Enjoy your "grip" on your reality.

Im short GM. Have 2.5 puts. I knew this was coming, and now I know the reaction to it. There is evidence to my statement. The market.

#28     Dec 11, 2008
  9. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

The gov't can just dissolve the UAW

i mean the gov't isn't going to let some UAW union president or negotiator tell them what to do.

UAW isn't in a position to BARGAIN.

NO wage cut or concessions==no job..

this state welfare for the auto workers.
    consumers don't want or need the cars.

#29     Dec 11, 2008
  10. Morph_an

Morph_an

Trading the aussie market here.... Real scary. Ppl in US, can you please do something !!!

#30     Dec 11, 2008