Futures and taxes

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by runningman, Aug 22, 2007.

  1. When you do a tax return and include futures trades, do you need to itemize them like stock trades or is it just a net amount that gets reported?
  2. Surdo


    You file the net amount on a form 6781 and then on IRS Schedule D. No need to itemize the trades.
  3. Thanks Surdo!
  4. JayS