Future of the nasdaq

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jul 12, 2007.

1. You're an idiot, but you're also really funny because you're such an idiot and that's your value. Do you know who the 3 Stooges were? Between you, makloda, and eqtrdr, you're Curly, got it?! :p

#11     Jul 12, 2007
  2. LOL...I just wasted 5 minutes typing a bet....My trading vs. yours.

I deleted it after I realized who I was dealing with.

#12     Jul 12, 2007
  3. Please, more than half of the traders on ET were not trading back when SOES bandits were banging keys and Level II was the talk of the town.

Very few even traded during the Russian Currency Crises, the Internet Stock Run.

Not only is Nasdqa DEAD, so is Day Trading Equities. From Spreads to pennies. LOL. And you idiots claim your scalping and day-trading Equities, and are very profitable, lol.

Feed that shit to the rest of the amatures, while those of us who traded the Bull of 99 have moved on to "other" markets, to scalp.

Nasdaq 5000, BWHAAHHHAHHHAHAHAH

#13     Jul 12, 2007
  4. jtnet

jtnet

one glance at the picture, then i looked up and before that i knew it had to be stockturder or michael scott.

surprise surprise

#14     Jul 12, 2007
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Who cares whether you, or anyone else was trading back in the SOES days? Those of us who were have evolved as traders, at least those who have succeeded.

NASDAQ dead? LOL I wouldn't touch a NYSE stock. NASDAQ has many advantages for trading which I won't elaborate on. Maybe you don't see such "advantages".

Last, day trading equities has been, and continues to be, a way to make decent money. This isn't 1999 when any idiot could make money. Those who were in the right place at the right time back then (but had limited, if any, trading skills) have washed out. Those who knew what they were doing, and adapted to the changing parameters, including decimals, have both survived and thrived since then.

#15     Jul 12, 2007