further spammer

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, that was quick! :)

#51     Nov 2, 2009
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

How could I trade when I'm too busy going through all the paperwork with OptusNet to get your internet service cut off. :D

#52     Nov 3, 2009
  3. Atta boy Baron!!!

The idiots never figure their arrogance will get them in the end.
    :D :cool: :D

#53     Nov 3, 2009
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Make money how? Certainly not from trading! At least I hope not because it's going to be hard to do that without internet service. Look Steve, I suggest you grab OptusNet's acceptable use policy for their internet service and look at paragraph 8. Because when your internet service gets shut off, you'll at least know why. Of course, all the information I sent them containing all your recent ET aliases, your optusnet email accounts and IP addresses, and all your stupid posts might have a little something to do with it too :D

#54     Nov 3, 2009

5. Sorry stealth vendor or not, Cable and I need something to do when we get bored. Although it seems as if the Pirate virus is spreading, or is it the plague from the Rats.

The Ever LOL VIPER

#55     Nov 3, 2009
  6. Arthouse, new spammer

#56     Nov 4, 2009
  7. Joe

Joe

Thanks!

#57     Nov 4, 2009
  8. Brocklimate, new spammer

#58     Nov 4, 2009
  9. If This guy, Steve would spend as much time learning to read a chart and trading as he does playing on this site like a kinder care kid, he could, maybe, be a decent trader.

Being a decent human is another thing.

#59     Nov 4, 2009
  10. Don't really care, you are too afraid to misbehave with them so there is no need to do anything.

#60     Nov 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.