Furor in Greece over pedophilia as a disability

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ricter has a moment of clarity?

Two thumbs up.

#11     Jan 9, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Even a blind pig finds a truffle once in a while. :D

#12     Jan 9, 2012
  3. Check again,retarded people do qualify for disability benefits

#13     Jan 9, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, we noticed. :D

#14     Jan 9, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Coward.

#15     Jan 9, 2012
  6. Greeks seem to have an odd outlook with regard to borrowing and paying back. From a blog at http://blogs.reuters.com/the-deep-end/2011/05/12/why-a-greek-default-wouldnt-be-news/

“From 1800 until well after World War Two, Greece found itself virtually in continual default,” write Carmen Reinhart and Kenneth Rogoff in “This Time Is Different” — it’s a point Nouriel Roubini underlines in our latest look at Europe’s mess, from Noah Barkin.

In other words, for Greece over the long term, default is more steady-state than news.

By Reinhart and Rogoff’s calculations, Greece spent 50.6 percent of the time between around 1800 and 2008 in default or restructuring, which puts it third after Honduras (64 percent) and Ecuador (58.2 percent) in Europe, LatAm, North America and Oceania. “Greece’s default in 1826 shut it out of international capital markets for 53 consecutive years,” they write.

==========================================

I wouldn't bail Greek Eurotrash out were I Germany or anybody else, I'd screw them over every way possible since they can't really be counted on to participate in the modern world in any real way...

#16     Jan 9, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Do they, like us, mostly owe the money to themselves?

#17     Jan 9, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah but look at the bright side, according to Krugman, giving away money that greece doesnt have to pyromaniacs, kleptomaniacs and pedophiles, will probably stimulate their failing economy. Green shoots baby! :D

#18     Jan 9, 2012